Medium performance: AF Series
The “AF” series is a versatile and reliable fan with characteristics that make it one of Comet Fans most successful products, suitable for many ventilation applications.
The Comet Fans “AF” series of fans have a proven track record in over 70 countries worldwide, in extreme climates, harsh environments and a wide range of temperatures for the most demanding applications.
- impellers with high-efficiency and low-noise aerofoil blades of aluminium alloy, polypropylene or reinforced fiberglass
- adjustable pitch angle
- balancing to ISO1940, grade 6.3
- 3-phase motors, IP65, Insulation Class F or H, 50/60Hz, 2-16 pole, IEC60349, with specific winding impregnation for inverter-fed operation
- EN15085 fully welded housing in carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum, finished by hot-dip galvanization, powder coating or epoxy paint
- traction converters
- line and filter inductors
- auxiliary converters
- braking resistors
- filtering and de-dusting systems
- radiators & cooling systems
|Series||Diameters [mm]||Volume||Pressure||Power [kW]|
|AF||320 ÷ 1000||Up to 150.000 m3/h||Up to 1500 Pa||0,37 ÷ 55|