Designed to combine the high static pressure levels obtainable by centrifugal fans with the advantages of size and ease of installation given by an axial fan, the CNX and MXF series are based on Comet Fans decades of experience in the design and production of high-performance axial fan units.
These products also offer significant low-noise characteristics with sound emissions comparable to centrifugal units and in many cases avoiding the use of silencers or reducing the impact of noise insulation systems.
- impellers in carbon steel, electro-welded and epoxy-painted, or cast aluminum
- dynamic balancing according to ISO1940, grade 2.5
- 3-phase motors, IP65, Insulation Class F or H, 50/60Hz, IEC60349, with specific winding impregnation for inverter-fed operation
- EN15085 fully welded housing in carbon steel or stainless steel, with guide vanes
- anti-corrosion finishing by hot-dip galvanization, powder coating or epoxy paint