Comet Fans’ range of centrifugal units includes fans with housing, plug-fans and open/free-running impeller fans.
Backward-curved, forward-curved or flat blade impellers are available on all series and can be manufactured from carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminium alloy, which allows Comet to offer the most suitable solution for environmental, mechanical, or noise requirements.
Comet Fans can also provide a wide range of dedicated ancillary parts and complete sub-systems, which include filters, dampers, supporting frames, noise insulating systems, and more.
- impellers in carbon steel, electro-welded and epoxy-painted
- dynamic balancing according to ISO1940, grade 2.5
- 3-phase motors, IP65, Insulation Class F or H, 50/60Hz, IEC60349, with specific winding impregnation for inverter-fed operation
- EN15085 fully welded housing or frame, in carbon steel or stainless steel
- anti-corrosion finishing by hot-dip galvanization, powder coating or epoxy paint